mardi 26 juin 2012

Photo Shoot Hair by 寺田さん June 2012










Hey everyone !


I did this photo shoot for the same Hair Salon that asked me to model for the Cazi Cazi magazine last month, but this time got asked to model for another hair stylist: Terada san
Those pictures are gonna be used for a hair contest and the concept was "organic". 


I loooved that photo shoot, the photographer was really amazing. He blew my mind !
He knew exactly how to guide me and gave me a lot of directions so that was a confidence boost that helped me a lot to figure out poses.



What I really liked was his use of shadow and light, I think it goes extremely well with the hair style that shows different shades of brown and even some white.


I really look different huh? Again it's hard to recognize myself !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire